Find a Grave

Search for cemetery records in Saint Clair Cemetery, PA at by entering a surname and clicking search:

Restrict search to

Surname

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

American Ancestors Available

What a great day!  As I was checking in to a few newsletters this morning, I noticed American Ancestors access is free for a limited time.  Of course, since I do genealogy on a budget, I ran right over to check it out.






Clicking on American Ancestors which is part of the New England Historical Genealogical Society did take me to a page advertising some free New York databases.  I had to sign up as a guest which will provide some benefits for a very limited time. That's ok, because I will spend some time cruising around seeing what can I find that I did not have.  Hopefully, there will be enough new finds for me to bite the bullet and join.

In the meantime, you can find me deep in the history of New York and the home of a grandpa of mine who owned a really cool tavern back before, during and after the American Revolution.  If you got a few minutes, pull up a seat and read about the tavern.

Ahh, genealogy, pour me up another ancestor!

Source:
American Ancestors
Whispers of Genealogy Past, March 18, 2015

©2016 ASEldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment