Find a Grave

Search for cemetery records in Saint Clair Cemetery, PA at by entering a surname and clicking search:

Restrict search to

Surname

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday's Tip: Going to the Old Country Free of Charge

Happy almost Genealogy Day in Sweden!  So, I'm a little early, but I am just in time to review all those Swedish veins of mine to determine what I want to try and find for free.  Yes, for free this weekend!



ArkivDigital has announced an open house this weekend, March 21-22.  This is super if you want to look at their millions of images. 

Just be sure to brush up on your Swedish.  Directions to register and take advantage are located on the ArkivDigital site.

Ahhh, genealogy.   It's simple for me. My mormor's mor and far were Swedish.  Hejda!

©2015 ASEldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment