Find a Grave

Search for cemetery records in Saint Clair Cemetery, PA at by entering a surname and clicking search:

Restrict search to

Surname

Thursday, May 21, 2020

New Newspaper Transcription Project Begins!

Actually, it's a new transcription project on some really old newspapers from the Philadelphia area.  I recently read a post by someone in a Philadelphia genealogy group who was looking for input on what options were available to get some old newspapers marriages and deaths online.

Of course, I had to volunteer!  So, today, I start the transcription of some issues of the Philadelphia Saturday Courier from 1835 to 1839.  As I progress, I will be sure to keep you in the loop.

Ahhh, genealogy.  The past still calls us to be in the present.


©2020  AS Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment